Birmingham, AL or Remote
The Training Coordinator is responsible for establishing the digital training content for all users and spearheading the Train-the-Trainer program. The role requires a detail oriented individual with great explanation skills to present complicated ideas in an approachable medium for learning. This person is to work closely with all members of the Client Success Team and Product Team to understand O3’s capabilities and prepare comprehensive training plans, courses, user guides, and videos to be used internally and externally. The position will be a crucial part of O3’s training strategy to scale across global users but providing as much self-help content as possible within the O3 application or LMS. This Training Coordinator role is focused on “making” the training versus “doing” the training.
• Work with O3 team members to become an O3 system expert.
• Own the selection and management of an LMS (Learning Management System).
• Own internal and external training content roll-out plan. Expectation is to release new
content in an agile approach to optimize output.
• Create and update (digital) user guide documentation.
• Create and update user training videos for all areas of the software.
• Create and revise internal training scripts to match external training content.
• Assist marketing and sales team as needed with special requests.
• Assist the Client Services Director build and run a customer / partner Train-the-Trainer
program complete with incentives and quarterly engagements.
• Facilitate and schedule training workshops with customers alongside O3 SMEs, PMs,
• Ability to produce well-organized training content in multiple formats including (printable,
digital, multi-media). Emphasis on video creation.
• Ability to translate software capability to user benefits and role-based use cases.
• Proven track record of implementing training programs.
• Aptitude and experience with at least 1 LMS (2 years minimum).
• Aptitude and experience building software training content (3 – 5 years minimum).
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Ability to produce training deliverables monthly (as a minimal output once ramped-up).
• Ability to travel once per quarter (minimum) to customer sites. Less than 20% overall
Is this role a good fit for your experience and skill set? Let us know! Send your resume to email@example.com.