We are looking for a responsible and energetic Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to multi-year plans.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with all members of the Client Success Team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, customer communication, and schedules for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and helping prepare for customer milestone events (like O3 kick-off). To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet O3’s quality standards.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
• Create process flow diagrams to visualize all project stages and responsibilities
• Assist PMs on large, full-scope projects
• Own and manage special, targeted projects (2 weeks – 10 weeks in duration)
• Perform standard configurations and setup in O3 for customers
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Assist with customer onsite schedules by managing logistics and onsite coordinating
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Help create NEW implementation tools
• Help execute and review comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Assist PMs and AMs with various customer-related activities
• Participate in department planning sessions & brainstorms to improve processes
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once, with a positive attitude and heart for service!
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• BSc in Business Administration or related field
• Plus: Ability to use MS Visio
• Plus: Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
Is this role a good fit for your experience and skill set? Let us know! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.